Strategic Priority A—Enhance Student Success
Goal 1: Attract students, both nationally and internationally, who will select UW Oshkosh as their institution of choice.
- Eliminate barriers impeding access to higher education.
- Create and expand scholarship programs.
- Review and create a relevant, broad-based program array.
- Provide a wide variety of opportunities for high impact practices.
- Implement a national and international marketing strategy.
Goal 2: Increase the retention, progression and graduation rates.
- Lower financial and institutional barriers to student success.
- Provide best practice student support services.
- Create best practice student engagement programs.
- Institute new, comprehensive, co-curricular programs.
Goal 3: Prepare students for today’s careers, future employment and high quality of life.
- Develop academic programs that include community-based professional learning experiences.
- Create programs that foster students’ understanding of their career goals.
- Foster civic learning and civic participation to develop the leadership and life skills of our students.